Saturday, September 20, 2008

My new favorite notion

I have a favorite new notion. It is this Bendable Bright Light that easily attaches to the side of your sewing machine and directs a powerful beam of light just where you want it. And...it doesn't get hot. I spent several hours appliqueing a new quilt (sneak peak here) and it helped sooooo much! I could move the light to help me see the threads to pull to the back and then move it back to see the applique. It is terrific! Call or e-mail today and we will save one for you from the order that should be in this week.

Another product that was very helpful was the new Sewline pencil. I used the yellow one to draw a vine on this very dark chocolate colored fabric. It was easy to mark and it stayed on the entire time I was appliqueing, then erased off just as easily. I do admit that I am a gadget junkie.

Have a great weekend. It is a beautiful almost fall day here in Colorado.

Lynda
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I have one and love it!