Sunday, January 3, 2010

Texture Magic winners from Dolly Dresses Blog

Hello all,

I finally have chosen 3 winners randomly to win a package of Texture Magic.

jaybird said:

"The Texture Magic was such a great idea!! Your quilt is so cute!"

Christy said:

Darling project, as are all the others so far! I love the Texture Magic effect. And, of course would love to win some to give it a try. I'm in awe of all the creativity of the women and men in the quilt world. Thanks for inspiring!

brigette said:

"The Texture Magic worked wonderfully on the dress panel!! Thanks so much for the generous giveaway! "

I contacted jaybird and brigette with an e-mail. Christy, please send me your address and I'll get a package sent out to you, too.

Thanks to everyone for participating and commenting. It was great fun!

Happy New Year and Happy Stitching!

Lynda

1 comment:

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i can't believe i won!! thanks!!