Sunday, November 2, 2008

Amy Butler Trunk Show and Bread Bag Ties

We are lucky to have a trunk show from Amy Butler. She sent us several bags and articles of clothing and we added all of the fun stuff that we have been making. We have a great selection of Amy's books, fabrics, and patterns in now, so if you are in need of inspiration, we have it. Enjoy the pictures of the display.

Click to play Amy Butler Trunk Show
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

This next photo is of my 20 year old son, with his permission. He had braces for several years---way, way longer than any of his friends. He is missing a tooth and needs to get an implant. But, he lost his retainer several months ago--he swears Murphy, our dog, buried it. I think not, but I have noticed that Murphy's teeth are looking straighter. Well, he finally made the appointment and I said that I thought the Dentist should make sure that his teeth have not moved too much. He assured me that they were OK since when he had his retainer, he would leave it out often and it would only be uncomfortable for maybe 5 minutes when he put it back in. Besides he said, "I tie them together with bread bag ties".


OMG, if I had only known, we could have saved lots of money in orthodontist fees--I would hate for his orthodontist to read and see this. : ) Luckily his implant appointment is coming up in about 3 weeks. Till then, I'm saving bread bag ties.

Here's to fun, inspiration, and innovation!
Lynda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you love me