Monday, May 11, 2009

And the winners are....

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all your nice comments about our books! So many of you could not pick out just one--and I agree. When we do a trunk show, I am constantly saying "and this is one of my favorite quilts from one of my favorite books".

We've had to discontinue a few books recently and it is always hard to say goodbye to them. We are not reprinting Super Simple Triangles, PS I Love You 3, and Home for the Holidays. If you have these books, hang on to them. If you are interested in them, contact your favorite quilt bookseller as soon as possible. We are totally out of Trianges, but we have a few copies of PS 3 and Holidays with slightly damaged covers that we are selling for 20% off. Call and ask for Chris if you are interested (303-740-6206).

Now, drum roll please.........................................................

The winners of autographed copies of our two newest books are:

Ann whose favorite book is PS I Love You (no longer available)

chickencindy whose fav is Wildflower Sampler

J-Kel-R who couldn't pick between Super Simple Squares and More Joy to the World

Congratulations to all 3 of you! I'll email Ann and J-Kel-R to let them know, but I don't have an email for chickencindy, so chickencindy give us a call or email me at millilyn@aol.com.

Lynda

No comments: